Is there a point to buy styptic and syringes in the bloodweb anymore?

I thought the styptics were gonna be 15 seconds and syringes 8 seconds? Now i see that the styptics are 8 seconds and the syringes are 16. How are these even useful at this point? Is there a point to use BP on them anymore?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Davidjzuniga said:

    I thought the styptics were gonna be 15 seconds and syringes 8 seconds? Now i see that the styptics are 8 seconds and the syringes are 16. How are these even useful at this point? Is there a point to use BP on them anymore?

    Syringe is basically the perk second wind but a lot better, just take a poop med kit and it's basically a free extra perk.

    Styptic tho is trash tbh, should've stayed at 15

  • Slightly unrelated question:

    if I am already somehow healed and use a syringe, will it still take 16 seconds or the progress will be considered, thus lowering the time to complete the heal?

  • I think Syringe can be a good add-on. If you think ahead, you can get some use out of it. Styptic could of had more seconds, but it is more situational. It is like Borrowed Time, but sadly shorter. It can work though.

  • @kermit_snacc_choke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99808/is-there-a-point-to-buy-styptic-and-syringes-in-the-bloodweb-anymore

    Syringe is basically the perk second wind but a lot better, just take a poop med kit and it's basically a free extra perk.

    Styptic tho is trash tbh, should've stayed at 15

    Yea endurance for 8 seconds is not useful whatsoever. The only time i could see this being useful is if you need 8 seconds of invincibility to get to the exit gate and even then thats very situational. Im thinking that they should create something new for rare and ultra rare addons for the medkit and make these not as rare if theyre gonna bury them this far into the ground.

  • @Nobsyde said:

    Slightly unrelated question:

    if I am already somehow healed and use a syringe, will it still take 16 seconds or the progress will be considered, thus lowering the time to complete the heal?

    No clue. Might test it here soon

  • @Elk said:

    I think Syringe can be a good add-on. If you think ahead, you can get some use out of it. Styptic could of had more seconds, but it is more situational. It is like Borrowed Time, but sadly shorter. It can work though.

    Extremely situational.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    They’re not as useless as every other ultra rare survivors have, but personally I’m going to be avoiding almost every single purple or pink item/add on/ offering in my blood webs from now on

    The other pinks and purples are fine its just the syringe and styptic agent that are garbage now

  • You can still use Styptic Agent last second to take a hit during a chase if you know you'd get hit anyway and then use the on-hit sprint burst to re-gain distance, right?

    They both still seem to have good uses to me, but if you don't want them, then don't buy them. 😊

  • @Boss said:

    You can still use Styptic Agent last second to take a hit during a chase if you know you'd get hit anyway and then use the on-hit sprint burst to re-gain distance, right?

    They both still seem to have good uses to me, but if you don't want them, then don't buy them. 😊

    True I guess but you have to time it right. If the killers on your ass you can't just stop and start healing cuz he will down you with his lunge faster than you can get endurance

  • @Davidjzuniga said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/798033#Comment_798033

    True I guess but you have to time it right. If the killers on your ass you can't just stop and start healing cuz he will down you with his lunge faster than you can get endurance

    Which is why you'd do it earlier so they won't hit you in time.

    If that's not possible, then you were in a situation where you couldn't have pulled off an insta-heal in the first place.

  • Not really. I didn't really get them before. I definitely won't now.