I wanna be banned too!
BAN ME TOO1!1!1!1!1 all because I jokingly made a strike thread!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I vote for a strike ban as well, ban all them mofo's, let them join our hero @Lowbei in ban jail !!!!!!!
Please someone, ban PinkEricka too. Only because I want to see the insanity that would occur if it actually happens.
I’m just like are you serious?? because not too long ago someone posted a thread that killers should be on strike and they were completely serious about it...
Seriously wow I guess we need to start putting sarcasm warnings in our posts then. On the other hand perhaps all the killers calling for strikes will stop doing so as well. But probably won't happen unless we give them something else to complain about. (SARCASM WARNING LOL)
Shhhhh, we are not supposed to discuss that. We all know that was released completely on time, with no delays on any console and had no issues at all. watches for the DBD hit squad
Not to to mention OP is using wall hacks because OP knows what I’m replying before I ever even replied!
OP is also overpowered please nerf because OP is too social and gets too many votes!
OP also threatened my pet & I don’t even have a pet!