As of Halloween 2019. The survivor that you voted for has the least % of players being toxic based on your observations of them. Don't count your own playstyle into this.
Bill's I usually run across aren't very toxic. They typically have that chill, here I'll help you vibe you get when you play L4D, but this is from personal experience.
Honestly Jane. Most Janes’ I encounter are very passive. If they are good then they don’t continuously teabag and flashlight spam you. Just my personal experience with Jane players.
Why is Kate up here? People who play her are either braindead or overly toxic but still braindead. Kate players are Meg 2.0
I might be biased obviously, but I don't see many toxic Kates. Some of them might be good, and tend to play sweaty SWFs, but they are not toxic or aggressive. Pallet stunning, flashlight blinding, or BTing their teammates is not toxic.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adam, because I've never seen or even heard of a toxic Adam before.
Dwight unless they're playing Waldo Dwight.
I have yet to encounter a toxic Nancy.
No because they’re all brain dead xD
Bill's I usually run across aren't very toxic. They typically have that chill, here I'll help you vibe you get when you play L4D, but this is from personal experience.
Nea
Honestly Jane. Most Janes’ I encounter are very passive. If they are good then they don’t continuously teabag and flashlight spam you. Just my personal experience with Jane players.
Why is Kate up here? People who play her are either braindead or overly toxic but still braindead. Kate players are Meg 2.0
Quentins, because they are near non-existant.
I've never seen a single Jeff be toxic.
Mainly because I have never seen Jeffs. He is a rare breed.
Every time I see a Jeff in the heavy metal outfit with the facepaint they are always T O X I C.
If it is regular shemgular Jeff then they are super passive.
I might be biased obviously, but I don't see many toxic Kates. Some of them might be good, and tend to play sweaty SWFs, but they are not toxic or aggressive. Pallet stunning, flashlight blinding, or BTing their teammates is not toxic.
He is Jesus.
Dwight
The man with lucky
I’m the only T o X i C Nea that I see :P
No such thing as a toxic Dwight. If you see one, it's a Claudette in disguise.
You’ve forced me to main Dwight.
No don't do it! D:
Good good become a Dwight main and learn the power of the locker!
I’ll just run meta perks and t-bag/flashlight click! >:D
That's what you think but slowly the urge to accept the locker will win over and you'll be a locker dweller soon >:D
Quentins are peaceful creatures. Kates are rarely toxic too, even though she's often played.
No D:<
Might be a bit biased, but I've never come across a toxic Dwight.
I don't play as Quentin, but I also have yet to see a toxic Quentin.