Sjsjssn
accidentally made this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One jail to rule them all.
Although what I don't understand is why they don't hit the spammers constantly spamming the forums with the same crap over and over again? That'd include also the strike for killers stuff.
Now Pink
Who is going to be next. Chester ?
We have mods?
I thought this forum was barren.
That is enough to scare me into conformity.
What I found funny is usually the people giving Lowbei the most hate are the ones coming to their defense. At least the mods found a way to calm the killer vs survivor battle. Bravo to you mods, bravo.
Wait, that post is about a legitimate concern. We all know that is nowhere near as important as someone making a joke post about being banned.
That is not true. The game is still much more unbalanced. The forum should be fixed when we get the next patch. The game though will still not even be close to balanced.
Only in the survivor subforum, but only if you are a solo poster. Posting with Friends works just fine, though I think it is OP
You will need to change your avatar to Leatherface to do it properly
Its sad that even though I love TCM and Leatherface, I will not use the avatar here because of douche Leatherface mains.
I'm confused.
The mod gave me more info on my ban by sending me this link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
I think we can all say:***I THINK WE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR***
This is really interesting.
Perhaps they've got more mods now to take over some of the more baseline stuff in the forums now.
I believe asia and japan got 2.0 I have played against them. They still however have not got the option for the curtain call dlc. I don't think we could play with them if we were on different versions of the platform.