The current nerf means they're not instant: one gives endurance and one heals equivalent to Inner Strength. They're already relatively rare, I say take away the 'use up the kit' and replace it with 'use up the addon'
The current nerf means they're not instant: one gives endurance and one heals equivalent to Inner Strength. They're already relatively rare, I say take away the 'use up the kit' and replace it with 'use up the addon'
You say that like people didn't already use the instaheals like an endurance hit anyway.
The current nerf means they're not instant: one gives endurance and one heals equivalent to Inner Strength. They're already relatively rare, I say take away the 'use up the kit' and replace it with 'use up the addon'
I'm surprised it took this long to get rid of old insta heals.
I can still remember being a newer killer and going through hell to chase someone only to close in for the hit and....deadhard? Ok fine im gonna get it heeerreee DOWN...finally. Pick them up D STRIKE!!!! Oh look they got stuck on something BOOM your down again haha!!! NEA appears from nowhere and get the person up to full health as I miss an attack. So balanced.
Instaheals was dubbed by the community, not the game.
DbD is not bound by the slang it's community gives it.
baby..they were just pointing out that you were talking about healing someone instantly...which isn't what the conversation is about. I was agreeing with the commenter who was steering your uninformed comment in the right direction, and also giving their input.
I'm surprised it took this long to get rid of old insta heals.
I can still remember being a newer killer and going through hell to chase someone only to close in for the hit and....deadhard? Ok fine im gonna get it heeerreee DOWN...finally. Pick them up D STRIKE!!!! Oh look they got stuck on something BOOM your down again haha!!! NEA appears from nowhere and get the person up to full health as I miss an attack. So balanced.
yeah it was definitely coming, i dont like that they nerfed it a second time though after PTB and made them even more useless, and still they consume your medkit on use. it should just be like brand new part and the addon is gone. esp since it is not a guarantee they will even work.
yeah it was definitely coming, i dont like that they nerfed it a second time though after PTB and made them even more useless, and still they consume your medkit on use. it should just be like brand new part and the addon is gone. esp since it is not a guarantee they will even work.
If you're worried about how "useless" they are, I encourage you to not take them and try healing the full time while in chase with a killer.
Just because you can't tbag the killer before you pop a heal doesn't mean its useless, sorry.
Removing the depletion of the medkit or removing the charge penalty both result in the same thing so I guess either (I still think one should happen though)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’re still good
The ability to get someone to full instantly, bypassing all healing debuffs on perks or any status effects, is so broken that the nerf was inevitable.
Leave it as it is.
The current nerf means they're not instant: one gives endurance and one heals equivalent to Inner Strength. They're already relatively rare, I say take away the 'use up the kit' and replace it with 'use up the addon'
You say that like people didn't already use the instaheals like an endurance hit anyway.
exactly
Instaheals was dubbed by the community, not the game.
DbD is not bound by the slang it's community gives it.
I'm surprised it took this long to get rid of old insta heals.
I can still remember being a newer killer and going through hell to chase someone only to close in for the hit and....deadhard? Ok fine im gonna get it heeerreee DOWN...finally. Pick them up D STRIKE!!!! Oh look they got stuck on something BOOM your down again haha!!! NEA appears from nowhere and get the person up to full health as I miss an attack. So balanced.
baby..they were just pointing out that you were talking about healing someone instantly...which isn't what the conversation is about. I was agreeing with the commenter who was steering your uninformed comment in the right direction, and also giving their input.
yeah it was definitely coming, i dont like that they nerfed it a second time though after PTB and made them even more useless, and still they consume your medkit on use. it should just be like brand new part and the addon is gone. esp since it is not a guarantee they will even work.
If you're worried about how "useless" they are, I encourage you to not take them and try healing the full time while in chase with a killer.
Just because you can't tbag the killer before you pop a heal doesn't mean its useless, sorry.
Removing the depletion of the medkit or removing the charge penalty both result in the same thing so I guess either (I still think one should happen though)