For event default 1 hook and 1 gen seems a bit low
Especially hook number. There are 7 gens on a map, 6 of them seems ok, an that is only if everyone brings a pustula offerings. But for killers even 6 hooks seems low.
I think I loved every hook and gen belonging to event type more. Why is that system did't work out?
Comments
It wasn't so bad prior to the hooks on the maps being balanced out. They can be in really awkward spots sometimes - though gens can be too sometimes.
Honestly I just wish they'd stop introducing events that makes survivors sit on gens and take toolboxes so the game is over in 5 minutes.
Killers are screwed with only 1 event hook. Swfs will find it and run away deliberately so the killer can never use it.
People should just play petals.
Simple
It's been about a year and a half since I started to play this game, and every event the player-base gets worse and worse, with some players (not all) going out of there way to deny the other side event hooks/gens.
Play petals? you mean bring offerings every game? Yet killers disadvantage side from it. there are 7 gens and out of 6 of them can be event gens. How many hooks are there in a map. Never count them but I am sure it is more than 7. And the way they are distributed is important as well.
Some survivors tend to sabo the event hooks to denied the points as well.
I just DC'd from a game, looks like event hooks can be Sabo'd
Needs to be upped to 2 imo
I don't know why they are allowing event hooks to be saboed... that's dumb.. and I wish it was back to the 2 gens and 2 hooks base..
Thanks for letting me know about that. I don't see the point in letting event hooks get sabo.