Bonus Serums (free cosmetics) due to delays

Would go a long way to generating some good will that the devs have lost...

Comments

  • Highly doubt that is going to happen from a dev that is implementing a battle pass.

  • We have 70 days (the length of the entire Rift) to collect our 60 Serum.


    Giving us some for free won't matter.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    We have 70 days (the length of the entire Rift) to collect our 60 Serum.

    Giving us some for free won't matter.

    The "free" serums allow you to unlock 2 whole outfits.

    I think a lot of people would be happy to get some extra outfits for free on top of that...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796537#Comment_796537

    The "free" serums allow you to unlock 2 whole outfits.

    I think a lot of people would be happy to get some extra outfits for free on top of that...

    and why should we?

    This temporary delay on the Archive earning of our Serum doesn't matter when we have over two months to get the allocated sixty.

    Sure, I'd love to get some extra free outfits, but I'm being realistic.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796544#Comment_796544

    and why should we?

    This temporary delay on the Archive earning of our Serum doesn't matter when we have over two months to get the allocated sixty.

    Sure, I'd love to get some extra free outfits, but I'm being realistic.

    I didnt say we couldnt get the "free" serums or that the delay hindered that.

    All I am saying is that it would garner some much needed goodwill after this cluster...

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    We have 70 days (the length of the entire Rift) to collect our 60 Serum.

    Giving us some for free won't matter.

    Good thing that the Archive is time-gated to make it hard to get Rift Fragments in time and the normal Rift Fragment gain is too low to be worth it. They're intentionally making it grindy as fudge in order to persuade people to buy tiers.

    And I ain't even including queue times, games where someone disconnect at the start etc..

    70 days.. yeah right.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    We have 70 days (the length of the entire Rift) to collect our 60 Serum.

    Giving us some for free won't matter.

    People have done the math. It will require multiple a hours day playing this game to even have a chance of finishing. I don't know about you but I have plenty of other obligations and other things I like to do with my free time.