A Rift Question

I could be wrong, but I thought the Rift was launching with this update? I see the Rift option, but I cannot click on it.

Comments

  • They tweeted about this - the Archives have been disabled due to a progression saving issue.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    They tweeted about this - the Archives have been disabled due to a progression saving issue.

    Well heck. D:

  • Indeed. Very disappointing that the main feature of the update has been delayed once again. This seems like a joke but even I couldnt make up something this funny

  • I don't think that it was because of saving issues. My friend who I was chatting with while I was still downloading reported that he had already 11 tiers of the rift completed despite not having played the update yet.

  • @ZarStocher said:

    I don't think that it was because of saving issues. My friend who I was chatting with while I was still downloading reported that he had already 11 tiers of the rift completed despite not having played the update yet.

    Did he play during the PTB?

  • Yes he did, but never that far. BHVR tweeted that the problem was a backend update for the servers that recorded your XP that you earned since October 18th. That way, he got already 100+ Rift Fragments, because he played a lot