PS4 update watch. UPDATE: IT'S HERE
Post here once it hits PS4 for you, plz
Post here once it hits PS4 for you, plz
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In uk on ps4 no update :( looks like it’s back to call of duty
Same in NA :(
Will download whilst making jack-o-lanterns 🎃
Try refresh “ manually check for the update l literally just got it @brokedownpalace
I just got it too.
In hk, no update yet
I've heard from a PS4 friend that the update has just gone live.
manualy check for a update on the app it will pop up mine just came up
Ps4 North America here and I just got it!
Now: 12.8GB
Update is live in NA
Yeah go to the game and manual check update. Hopefully should pop up.
It’s out
WOW! 12GB patch on our end
Bruh why tf is it 22.8 GB big
Its only 10 for me
It’s 12G for me
i'm on ps4 didn't check straight away but have now, updated straight away, yeaa!
mine is updating now finally
Mines 22gb and they just removed the archives.
I got a 12.762gb update wth.
Remember back when ps3 and xbox 360 days when a 128mb was huge. I do developers these days just go "well inf space who cares if they got a slow dl speed, limit cap, or games they like"