Is it possible to activate 'Mettle of Man' while running 'No Mither'?

I have an idea of how it could be done but I haven't been able to successfully do it.

These are the 4 perks I'm running:

MoM, No Mither, Tenacity, Unbreakable

My idea is to take hits every time the killer is carrying a survivor to get marks, then crawl away.

Comments

  • It should.

    No idea why you would want to combine the 2 but...should work.

  • That sounds like a suicide build...but it works i guess lol

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    That sounds like a suicide build...but it works i guess lol

    lol, true but if no one's done it before, i want to be the first.

  • That could work or you could take a different route and use DS but this just means your going to have to get a protection hit every time you get downed or your screwed.

  • @honestscript said:

    I have an idea of how it could be done but I haven't been able to successfully do it.

    These are the 4 perks I'm running:

    MoM, No Mither, Tenacity, Unbreakable

    My idea is to take hits every time the killer is carrying a survivor to get marks, then crawl away.

    Funny enough, this is how davids perks were supposed to synergize. If you think about it, run and take a hit to down. Now the killer is forced to drop the chase and hook you but if they carrying someone you'll just get back up with a wglf stack

  • Because running No Mither and Mettle of Man is the ultimate combo. So OP new meta confirmed?

  • I actually have before


    It is very possible but makes it even harder to activate

  • Well I finally did it! It's in no way a viable strategy and I lost a mark.. But still I did it!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99294/is-it-possible-to-activate-mettle-of-man-while-running-no-mither

    Yes.

    i’ve achieved it a handful of times.

    I run No Mither, Dead Hard, MoM, Borrowed Time.

    I make sure I run in and unhook in the killers face, with them normally whacking me and downing me.

    It’s surprising how indecisive the killer then becomes whether to immediately pick me up or tunnel who was unhooked, even if they suspect BT is likely at play for such a reckless save. I’d say 20% to 30% of the time I run this build I successfully crawl away and recover, and normally have my MoM ready by the endgame. The killer just NEVER expects it on someone running No Mither.

    (clarification: i’m not expecting successful recoveries with this build or bank on MoM. My goal is to force camping killers to absolutely NOT tunnel who was unhooked, by making them worry about me just reviving myself and missing out on an easy hook. MoM is just a bonus IF I get it, with BT being insurance for who I’ve saved in case the killer idiotically ignores me)

    I really like that idea of using BT with the build. I gotta try it out.

  • I can't even activate it at all, period.

    Theoretically there should be no problem with it working with No Mither. I think I will try this tonight.

  • Technically yes, you should. Should you? No. Not if you want a strong build. A meme build? Sure, but not a strong one.

  • I guess that build could work if you take a hit early on while the killer carries someone and manage to crawl out of sight before they can get to a hook and come back to you.

    If you pull it off you've basically already won the match if you ask me 😄