Dropping items at the gate...
Multiple times now I have had survivors drop items at the gate as they leave. Why do they do this?? Do they already have too many crappy brown toolboxes or are they leaving me a little gift? Just curious if there is some meaning to this...
Comments
I can just agree with my 70 brown med kits.
Nah I have a collection to get.
70 brown, 60 yellow, 50 green, 40 purple and 30 pink Items.
I personally do this when I've had an interesting interaction with the killer, or if they did something cool or impressive throughout the match. It's just to show them that I appreciate how they've played :)
I can force survivors to show me appreciation if i have franklin perk equipped.
Ì do it as an offering to the killer. If they were nice to me or something I like to leave them a little present.
They're leaving you gifts. If it's at the gates, they're essentially saying "Well played, I'm leaving my item behind because you deserve it". If it's mid-match, it's their way of saying "I'm friendly, please don't kill me".
Good one. You're probably not getting my item at the end of the match with that attitude :)
Well yeah cuz i finish my matches before the last gen pops...
You must be a god.. Imagine all of the gifts you've missed out on though!
Back on topic, @kcwolf1975 you're doing something right if people leave leave you tokens at the end of the matches. Sounds like you've had some fun and interactive games.
(the new achievement is anmoying to get : ( )