A Nightmare before christmas
Sooo we are waiting for the update because of this
Basically we are being "nightmare before christmas'd" because sony still hasn't approved the patch.
Edit : killers when halloween event is released in winter :
Sooo we are waiting for the update because of this
Basically we are being "nightmare before christmas'd" because sony still hasn't approved the patch.
Edit : killers when halloween event is released in winter :
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
don't post leak here please think of those who don't want to see it
Umm if the leak was posted on twitter (for many people to see) i dont think my post counts as a leak.
Its not a leak, its literally in the xbox store lmao
The banner has been in the Xbox store since last Tuesday, when the event was originally supposed to release. Seems like Microsoft just didn't get the memo.
Damn, how I wish Sony had lower standards.
I love playing on PS4 but sometimes I hate Sony
Not to mention this is like the 3rd time don't has done this with games I play. It's why I prefer Xbox.
This is not Sony's fault, this is BHVR's fault since for some reason they decided that all platforms must update at the same time despite the game not being cross-platform
No, we aren't. This Xbox banner is an ad from last week.
This is not the first time this account has spread misinformation. If at least they would correct their statements instead of leaving it like this...