Not to brag, but Iโve gotten zero bp with old Freddy without dcing. ๐
You kinda just have to run to basement and stare at a wall or just never...ooooh. I get it now.
@GrootDude said:Not to brag, but Iโve gotten zero bp with old Freddy without dcing. ๐
@GrootDude said:
I remember that being a problem with old Freddy since he was invisible you basically didn't get any points if he was afk
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/792970#Comment_792970I remember that being a problem with old Freddy since he was invisible you basically didn't get any points if he was afk
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/792970#Comment_792970
same with wraith
Hmm
He did so amazingly he didn't get survival points, he got 6 repair points
He is an epic gamer
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not to brag, but Iโve gotten zero bp with old Freddy without dcing. ๐
You kinda just have to run to basement and stare at a wall or just never...ooooh. I get it now.
I remember that being a problem with old Freddy since he was invisible you basically didn't get any points if he was afk
same with wraith
Hmm
He did so amazingly he didn't get survival points, he got 6 repair points
He is an epic gamer