Is it me or do bloody weapons look awful?

They dont look bloody, they look like they have litteral veigns and arteries growing on them like somthing out of dead space to me.

Comments

  • I like Mikey’s prestige 1 knife


  • Some do look good, but like, pig, and nurse, just dont look that great to me

    Huntress axe looks okay, but some look really, really bad to me
  • Omfg i dnt know how to quote >:/
  • Freddys Glove and Huntress Axe look good. LF's sledge is okay too. Everything else id just ugly
  • Agreed. Some weapons look kind of stupid. For some I'd rather just have the blood, not the veiny stuff dangling all over it. It just makes it look... unpleasant.

  • I rather like the aesthetic that the team went with for the prestige weapon designs, the bloody veins flowing across the weapons make it seem as if they are alive. Instead of making an easy reskin with a blood splatters on them, they animated the weapons, which is a lot more difficult of an undertaking and I can appreciate the effort put into them. My favourite has to be Myers' pulsing blade ;)

  • I think Michael's bloody knife looks cool.

  • A few of them look terrible yet I'll agree that mikey's bloody knife looks great

  • Some them are bad I'll admit.

    Freddys however is bad ass when playing as killer.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    Some them are bad I'll admit.

    Freddys however is bad ass when playing as killer.

    Freddy's entire prestige is badass, seriously. Go on maps like The Game and you're a literal shadow. It feels like I'm actually playing Freddy.

    (sorry for those potato graphics, my laptop sucks, but still you get the idea)

  • @Doom_Punk said:

    Freddy's entire prestige is badass, seriously. Go on maps like The Game and you're a literal shadow. It feels like I'm actually playing Freddy.

    (sorry for those potato graphics, my laptop sucks, but still you get the idea)

    Seriously.

    He blends in so well with his Dream World environment, sometimes I feel like ninja.

  • i liked their design more than the legacy design tbh... but not i really REALLY wish i wouldnt have lost my legacy :'( their design now looks just great. (the orange shimmer)
    btw. i only have 1 screenshot of my legacy, because of this reason. i just kept using the bloody one x) (the screenshot is focussed at the bloodweb, so you can hardly see the legacy skin .-. )

  • Nea's new P3 is disgusting.

  • This content has been removed.