i clicked on this knowing the highest vote would be spirit.
Then I was like damn ok lmao.
None of them. I enjoy all of them, ESPECIALLY the ones' that give me a challenge.
Billy and Myers both are just boring to play against. Would rather play a God Nurse and God Spirit any day.
Ghostface
Spirit is just ######### annoying
I enjoy playing against all killers as long as they're not toxic.
Hillbilly -_-
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i clicked on this knowing the highest vote would be spirit.
Then I was like damn ok lmao.
None of them. I enjoy all of them, ESPECIALLY the ones' that give me a challenge.
Billy and Myers both are just boring to play against. Would rather play a God Nurse and God Spirit any day.
Ghostface
Spirit is just ######### annoying
I enjoy playing against all killers as long as they're not toxic.
Hillbilly -_-