Will we ever get anymore perks like bbq and wglf

Just curious as to how it'd affect the "meta"

On the one had you could run all the SS tier perks but on the other.... Potential 200% bloodpoint increase post trial but you give up 2 perk slots to do it

(bbq has over 6 counters, please either learn these counters or stop complaining please, we really do mainly run it for the BP)

Comments

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    Just curious as to how it'd affect the "meta"

    On the one had you could run all the SS tier perks but on the other.... Potential 200% bloodpoint increase post trial but you give up 2 perk slots to do it

    (bbq has over 6 counters, please either learn these counters or stop complaining please, we really do mainly run it for the BP)

    I can only think of 3 to 4 counters. But yes bbq is fine. And I would be thrilled if they added more perks like that.

  • I think that perks like distressing should give you a direct point bonus instead of just point gain. That way you would actually get some benefits from running them. Perks like No Mither should give extra points as well.

  • Doubt it.

    Would i use it? Yes

    Let me equip bbq 4 times dammit!!!!

  • I would love multiple farming perks. Though as I've suggested before, they shouldn't stack above 100% and should mainly be used for build variety, similar to exhaustion perks.

  • If they would make monstrous shrine give a stack for each survivor hooked in the basement then I would be running that, agitation, and bbq every match

  • They could make this Perk:

    Perception Disorder:

    - You'll start the match with the Oblivous status effect

    - Get 50/75/100 % more BP for any actions after the Trial.

    - Perception Disorder will disable your ability to read Auras.

  • @MrDardon said:

    They could make this Perk:

    Perception Disorder:

    - You'll start the match with the Oblivous status effect

    - Get 50/75/100 % more BP for any actions after the Trial.

    - Perception Disorder will disable your ability to read Auras.

    Yes pls, am a huge ######### for bp.

    @Alice_pbg said:

    Doubt it.

    Would i use it? Yes

    Let me equip bbq 4 times dammit!!!!

    How would the aura part work if we could equip bbq 4 times :thinking:?

  • @Rinthespooki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793223#Comment_793223

    Yes pls, am a huge ######### for bp.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/792685#Comment_792685

    How would the aura part work if we could equip bbq 4 times :thinking:?

    Exactly the same as it does with 1 bbq.

    I just want 5x bloodpoints

  • I want a perk/offering that steals all the killers bloodpoints if he mori's me and transfers them to my account.