What Killer has the most Fun Power?
in Polls
kinda messed up
kinda messed up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like there's a killer missing but i don't know which one. Help me guys.
Nope. That's all of them.
Trapper when you get with traps all the time, Legion when you stab multiple people with Frenzy, Spirit when you guess correctly, and Huntress when you hit your shots.
Of those two I find Wraith's power more fun.
I'm gonna say Freddy's pallets when you're going against noobs, the sound of a Trappers trap when you get someone, the pounce of the Demogorgon when landing a hit on a looper and the mindgames of the phase of the Spirit.
Yes, I know, but for me, all of them are equaly fun to play as.
Yup, that's every Killer in the game.
Unrelated, but I love your profile picture! Which of the Survivors is that again?
Assuming between the two.
It's the new Nea skin
The only two worth listing.
Welp, time to equip Blink and Bone Clapper again.
BING BONG BING BONG BING BONG BING BONG
I AM A BELL TOWER HEAR MY ROAR
*Bing bong bing bong bing bong bing bong*
Oh okay trapper then. Better watch out for his traps!
Out of the only 2 Killers in the game, Trapper.
When I can get a basement build going and make it so only 50% of the trap shows at basement doorways and trap the window all in one? Might as well say gg.