What Adept do you like most?

I finally got my last Killer adept today (at least until next chapter)... now I'm kind of curious... what is your favorite/most difficult/most rewarding killer adept you've gotten?

My favorite Adept is probably either Trapper's or Demo's. Playing as both is alright, and I just have fun playing as both killers. They aren't dependant on their perks either.

Most Difficult was Bubba. It took me over 30 times, and it's the one I just got.

The Most rewarding for me was the Freddy Adept... because I got it with old Freddy, when he was harder to play but more rewarding.

I'm curious to know what other people think about the killer adepts they've earned...

Comments

  • I think the hardest adept that I have earned was Plague because I ended up having to have a hatch stand off for it lol.

    I'm currently struggling to get adept clown :,-)

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    I think the hardest adept that I have earned was Plague because I ended up having to have a hatch stand off for it lol.

    I'm currently struggling to get adept clown :,-)

    Plague was tricky... one tip I have is make them sick, hit them once, and then chase them down. Don't try to break them with sickness because it won't count to the emblems. Hitting them twice counts as two chases, where instadowning counts as one, and hurts the emblem.

    Clown is tricky since he's weak... but has decent perks. The best thing to do is to go immediately to where you think survivors spawn and hope you find them quickly.

    Don't worry, you'll get it! It just takes time. : )

  • My least favorite by far was definitely Plague. The few times I would've had a double lipped I got screwed by survivors DC'ing, and the games where I did catch everyone the game wasn't long enough for me to double pip. Killing people wasn't the problem, it was trying to jump through all the loops that drove me crazy.


    The one that I really loved was demogorgon. I got it on the first game I played with him about five minutes after he was released. His perks are garbage, but nobody knew how to play against him and the atmosphere was so scary that it was a really fun game.

  • Adapt pig make your choice was very usefull most annoying adapt legion

  • @Cetren said:

    My least favorite by far was definitely Plague. The few times I would've had a double lipped I got screwed by survivors DC'ing, and the games where I did catch everyone the game wasn't long enough for me to double pip. Killing people wasn't the problem, it was trying to jump through all the loops that drove me crazy.

    The one that I really loved was demogorgon. I got it on the first game I played with him about five minutes after he was released. His perks are garbage, but nobody knew how to play against him and the atmosphere was so scary that it was a really fun game.

    Well, that makes sense. Plague suffers from the same problem instadown killers do. That being they get penalize for instantly downing survivors, since it counts as one won chase instead of two (which is the usual amount you get for M1 killers). She suffers for chaser and malicious emblems, since cleansing heals them too.

    I'm glad Demo doesn't require perks to do well. Sure, he benefits from them, but they aren't pivotal like Pig or Legion. It made playing him fun... although I do rely on Rotten Pumpkin and Thorny Vines addons too much... : P

  • @Jigsaw_pprentice1993 said:

    Adapt pig make your choice was very usefull most annoying adapt legion

    Makes sense. Pig's perks are very good at punishing survivors... Hangman's with saboteur and hook deaths, Surveillance for going back to a regressing gen, and MYC for rescuing survivors after the killer is long gone.

    Legion was tough for me too... and I'm a legion MAIN. part of the problem is they're map dependant to do well. Sure, you can win Haddonfield, but that's going to be because of your skill despite the killer, not because of the killer. Discordance is decent, and Iron Maiden get a surprising amount of use since survivors love going in and out of lockers when they see you have IM. Mad Grit's fun against bodyblockers. : P

  • My favourite is nurse. Got it after one game actively trying.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    My favourite is nurse. Got it after one game actively trying.

    Nurse is a good killer with some decent perks (Nurse's calling in particular). Although, I'm not a fan since she's not fun on Xbox, imo.

    Are you on PC? Or are you on console?

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791321#Comment_791321

    Nurse is a good killer with some decent perks (Nurse's calling in particular). Although, I'm not a fan since she's not fun on Xbox, imo.

    Are you on PC? Or are you on console?

    On PC. I understand the console problems with the sensivity tho.

  • None, I have them all but I HATED doing Adepts! 😂

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791334#Comment_791334

    On PC. I understand the console problems with the sensivity tho.

    Yeah, PC would be more fun with her then.

  • Hag. Mostly because she’s already so strong. combined with 3 hexes, and the room between the bar and ceiling is tremendous. And the bar is already set high.

  • Especially because i did nearly all of my adepts after the rank reset and a bit derank.

  • My favorite was Freddy


    nonono not new freddy

    Old Freddy was hilarious to do, especially at rank 7


    I was an old freddy main

  • @Hoodied said:

    My favorite was Freddy

    nonono not new freddy

    Old Freddy was hilarious to do, especially at rank 7

    I was an old freddy main

    I did mine at Rank 5. Frustrating when failing, but all the more rewarding if done right. I still miss old Freddy. He was like Legion, and information killer that definitely took time to master. : P

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791358#Comment_791358

    I did mine at Rank 5. Frustrating when failing, but all the more rewarding if done right.

    Tell me it wasn't funny when a survivor thought you were gonna dedicate to following them then appear in front of them

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    Hag. Mostly because she’s already so strong. combined with 3 hexes, and the room between the bar and ceiling is tremendous. And the bar is already set high.

    For which category... favorite I presume?

    I'm not great with Hag... but I'm on console, so she suffers for the same reason Nurse does.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791361#Comment_791361

    Tell me it wasn't funny when a survivor thought you were gonna dedicate to following them then appear in front of them

    Ping Ponging survivors is the way to go with old freddy, pressuring them by forcing them to regress gens, putting them back to sleep and then making them fail again is funny.