You still cannot report someone for having bad internet - as you are on PS4 it's right now P2P, so it's the connection between you and the killer that's bad, not a specific individual thing. Please read up on the game rules about what it and isn't reportable, thank you.
Having bad internet isn't bannable nor should you report it... it isn't really their fault that their internet is bad, so it's not something you should report them for anyways.
I'd just ignore it and move on man, I wouldn't bother doing anything that will be a waste of the support teams time... considering like I said and Mandy said... it isn't reportable and you shouldn't do it.
You can see the killers internet prior to starting the match so why not just leave? If you stay knowing their internet is yellow/red, that’s on you. That’s why they added the indicator.
I didn't know you can do that. Where exactly is it shown?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no you don't report someone for having bad internet.
And right now if you are playing on PC, Dedicated Servers are live so it's your connection to the server that could be the problem.
I'm on ps4. And i message the other survivors to find out that it was the killer.
You still cannot report someone for having bad internet - as you are on PS4 it's right now P2P, so it's the connection between you and the killer that's bad, not a specific individual thing. Please read up on the game rules about what it and isn't reportable, thank you.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
@honestscript
Having bad internet isn't bannable nor should you report it... it isn't really their fault that their internet is bad, so it's not something you should report them for anyways.
I'd just ignore it and move on man, I wouldn't bother doing anything that will be a waste of the support teams time... considering like I said and Mandy said... it isn't reportable and you shouldn't do it.
I didn't know you can do that. Where exactly is it shown?
You can't ban people because they have bad internet.
Right above the 5 dash marks
Pretty sure the way Dedicated Servers work now is that it only displays YOUR ping... and not the Killers.
I could be wrong about that, but I don't think the ping defines the Killers ping anymore.
I'm on the PS4.
Nvm then...