What are you guys all doing for Halloween?

It would of been hard for me to enjoy a Withering Blight Halloween night sesh, even if the event was on, as trick or treaters would no doubt be constantly knocking.

I will probably watch a classic horror film while continuously pressing pause to open the door and hand out sweets.

You guys?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I will probably on high alert waiting for people who want a room and then complain about that room later(I work at a motel), maybe I'll I'll watch a movie but I'll probably be playing DBD lol Halloween is my favorite holiday but I haven't been in the mood to celebrate it for quite some time.

  • Working. Healing the world 1 child at a time...

  • Sense my house barley gets trick or treaters I probably will be doing very little of that. My actual plans for not just this Halloween but the entire week is a Resident Evil marathon. I'm going to try and beat all the RE games I've got in my collection, starting with REmake and ending with RE 4.

  • Either hanging out with my boyfriend and playing the new luigis mansion, or going trick or treating with a couple of other friends.

    i want me some candy so itll probably be option 2

  • I’m handling out candy

  • Handing out candy.

    While freaking them a little bit as myers.

    I'll probably roam around as Myers. But regardless.

  • Hoping I even get to trick or treat, don't think my dad will let me go to my mom's to trick or treat, another year of no trick or treating, nearly 18.

  • I will be walking around town, spooking people with ghostface's voice without the ghostface mask

  • Dressing up as Legion

  • Not sure just yet, but most likely I'll dress up as part 6 Jason Voorhees and hand out candy to any trick or treaters that happen to show up. Other wise, I'll definitely be watching the Halloween films marathon on AMC.

  • I'll be watching both Evil Dead films and maybe the original Halloween film if I have time :P

  • just dressing up and hanging out around the house.

  • Scaring some trick or treaters coming to my house, that is if it doesn't snow on thursday, god I hate snow now :(

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Scaring some trick or treaters coming to my house, that is if it doesn't snow on thursday, god I hate snow now :(

    I heard that it might snow.... I hope it doesn’t since I’m looking forward to handing out candy and wearing my mask. :D

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    I'll be watching both Evil Dead films and maybe the original Halloween film if I have time :P

    You better have some tall grass

  • I'll be giving these trick or treaters a new meaning to 'hanging out' xD

  • Getting a Ghostface costume and scaring kids.

    I'm 5' 4". And no, I'm not an adult.

  • Party at friend's home