Hey all killers...
Start getting rid of all your moris. Every survivor and there moms are wasting insta heals before the nerf so its not a bad idea to just bring a mori every game.
Tagged:
Trusted
Start getting rid of all your moris. Every survivor and there moms are wasting insta heals before the nerf so its not a bad idea to just bring a mori every game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not using insta-heals though
Moris sometimes waste a slot. Sometimes it's actually better to NOT use a mori.
Because of this, I am gonna use a mori after the update drops
Nice
K...
I never use them, I have plenty but I don't need a mori to win, I'll use them on people I believe will make my time a good one, like 4 P3 Megs who I know will run selfish clutch builds like DS, Adrenaline, blah blah blah.