Do developers read this section?

And then I have doubts about this. I would like to offer developers an idea of how to improve Michael's add-ons (Tombstone and piece of tombstone), but I suppose they won’t even look here.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They do read, even if they don't answer to everything.

    You can see yourself Peanits commenting on a good amount of posts basically on a daily basis.

  • @Rizzo said:

    They do read, even if they don't answer to everything.

    You can see yourself Peanits commenting on a good amount of posts basically on a daily basis.

    Okay, thanks

  • And we also read it and take ideas back to them - so yeah, this is a very helpful area.

  • @Mandy said:

    And we also read it and take ideas back to them - so yeah, this is a very helpful area.

    Eh, I would really like to have a direct contact with the developers, just like you. But not to spam them about the buff or nerf of this or that character, but to point out to them some mistakes made by them in killer animations (namely, killers). I wrote about this in the most viewed section about it, but unfortunately no one heard me :(