I thought I had seen it all. Then I got whined at in spanish :( It just never ends. On the other end of the scale, I have also been apologized to by survivors for them doing there job, which is understandable depending on what part of the world they come from, but I always just question them and tell them "no, nice teamwork gg". I wonder if anyone really gets the point of this game lol.
A survivor messaged me today to give me crap for bodyblocking them.
They tried to hide in the little alcove next to the exit gate. They were upset that when I found them I didn't move aside to let them out; instead, I chainsawed them with Bubba. Apparently that wasn't cool of me.
A survivor messaged me today to give me crap for bodyblocking them.
They tried to hide in the little alcove next to the exit gate. They were upset that when I found them I didn't move aside to let them out; instead, I chainsawed them with Bubba. Apparently that wasn't cool of me.
Remember, the big book of survivors rules for killers, the killer is camping if they so much are present on the map, and they’re camping when we unhook a survivor too soon after the killer leaves
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought I had seen it all. Then I got whined at in spanish :( It just never ends. On the other end of the scale, I have also been apologized to by survivors for them doing there job, which is understandable depending on what part of the world they come from, but I always just question them and tell them "no, nice teamwork gg". I wonder if anyone really gets the point of this game lol.
A survivor messaged me today to give me crap for bodyblocking them.
They tried to hide in the little alcove next to the exit gate. They were upset that when I found them I didn't move aside to let them out; instead, I chainsawed them with Bubba. Apparently that wasn't cool of me.
Remember, the big book of survivors rules for killers, the killer is camping if they so much are present on the map, and they’re camping when we unhook a survivor too soon after the killer leaves
Survivor: *Dies on hook becuz of non-altruistic teammates
Also Survivor: "u camped"
Me, with no retort:
Here is my #1 rule for Killer:
Don't let anyone dictate how you play, play as nice or toxic as you want, be free to play as you like.