Not getting into games with friends

Anyone else experiencing this? 2 other friends and I wait 5 minutes to find a game and it seems at least one of doesn't get in. Is this a bug? We are on ps4. Friends are green rank and I am high purple.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm experiencing this sometimes, luckily not everytime.

  • It's happened a lot for me and my friend.

  • If it happens me and my buddy will normally both close app and it tends to fix it. Sometimes when you go into a lobby and the killer leaves right away it will bug the lobby. It shows you both together but you're in separate lobbies.

    A good way to check is asking each other what character you're using and clothes setup or just switching characters since it won't show your friend if it's bugged.

  • I experience this a lot

  • Even though it makes you stay together in a party after a match, I still end up closing the lobby and reinviting my friend after every match. I have found that if we do that, we won't get split up.