Spirit WILL get nerfed (here's why)

Survivors (aside from the team I just faced that actually learned how to play against her and ended up beating me badly...well played guys) will, 99% of the time, dc the moment they hear you phase. The game I just mentioned was a VERY rare exception. I tried playing Spirit 3 times before that and the moment I phase is when the trouble starts. Devs will give in at some point to the salt pile gathering storm at their table and be FORCED to change her. You know...rather than punishing dc's or inability to learn.

And sure, give me a warning for calling out a forum members bs but let them have free reign over everybody elses posts spreading toxicity and insults at their own free will. They are a survivor main. Guess it makes sense. Pretty good job so far.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/786212#Comment_786212

    Uhm You are missing my point: nearly every nurse plays with addons, most if them with range addons. The people who hate nurse on red ranks never got enough references to a basekit nurse. They always verse a nurse with the strongest addon and perk combination. If they would verse some basekit nurses they would enjoy it more. It's just how it is. I by myself rarely verse basekit nurses. But when I do I immediately notice that and I have a lot of fun since I can juke her long enough with really fun chases even in open field.

    By the time I got to this I was like spent from no sleep so I didn't really bother.

    I think my point that I was making was that judging from my experience today and before, I mostly face base-kit Nurses that destroy the team regardless of add-ons. But now with some sleep I see your point, yes it's EVEN worse to face an omega blink nurse, a range add-on nurse, etc.

    But I can't really tell you which is more often when it comes to facing Nurses... For you, you don't face many if any base-kit Nurses. For me, I always face Base-kit Nurses and I haven't really faced a omega blink Nurse except like once...

  • @djsponge10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/785891#Comment_785891

    I don’t get why people say “it’s boring” you just said the pros at nurse and spirit will destroy teams. If they’re gonna destroy you that means you need to get better. Wouldn’t you want to destroy the pro nurse and spirits? Boring killers are ones that can be countered so easily like legion or cannibal. But people say the really good killers are boring MAkes ZERO SENSE

    I think my point was this, since I wrote that going off of no sleep.

    My point was that maining and "gitting gud" with her is quite boring since beating the entire team to a pulp isn't really satisfying to me personally and i'm sure to others as well. I'm speaking for decent teams, of course if it was a pro survivor team that's a different story and the outcome is based on skill alone at that point.

    But what I neglected to say, was that I was speaking for IN-GENERAL survivors and not really the pros. For me personally it's not fun to face a Pro-Nurse or Pro-Spirit, but that's probably because I don't main Survivor yet I play it... ok-ish? So that's probably where that stems from.

    So of course like you said, many other people would enjoy facing them to get a challenge, or not, it's up to the player to decide if its fun or not.

  • I wouldn't be surprised with a prayer beads nerf, but I don't see a need for any other nerf.

  • @StarMoral said:

    This spirit hate really just came out of nowhere didnt it?

    People were learning how to play her at first , grinding prestige and perks , then legion came out and draw interest from spirit . After legion nerf there was sudden increase in spirit pickings (cause she's much easier and consistent than Nurse and Billy) .

1 2 ›