Let killers damage & regress exit gates
I was reading a post that was hoping for a way to counter 99% exit gates by having them automatically regress. I don't see that being viable but I do think it would be good to allow the killer to damage an exit gate which would initiate regression in the same way generators can be damaged.
Comments
No. The End Game Collapse was just a Killer buff, and 99ing the Exit Gates is the Survivors' only way of countering it. Even if the Gate is at 99%, the End Game Collapse still does its job of forcing the Survivors to adjust, and may even net you a down that you wouldn't normally have gotten, if it comes that close.
if youre using bloodwarden and they 99 the gate, open it yourself. eff them lol
honestly, i love the idea of that. it forces survivors to want to leave quicker and puts more tension on the end game for both sides.
It wouldnt. Openning gates yourself does.