A Legion Main descends into Madness 3

I will tell you a harrowing tale.

There was a boy standing on the sidewalk. There was nothing remarkable about this boy. He went to school, had a few friends and was quite fickle if his taste in music. But today, he did something strange. He looked up toward the mountains just outside his small town and remembered an old resort that he went to once with his parents. The resort was long abandoned and was know to be frequented by a group on delinquents. But he knew there was something more to those other kids than what met the eye.


He once saw these kids in matching masks defacing a wall outside a the local butchery. One of them turned their head and saw him. The boy and the masked individual locked eyes, and something clicked. He followed the group of friends up the mountain into the abandoned resort. And when they split up, he went up behind the one named Frank, and grabbed his arm. Frank turned around rapidly, raising his knife and clenching it tightly in his fist. The boy leaned in and whispered. You are Adept. You are Legion. Then he got stabbed and died.


The End

unknown.png



Also The Entity does not smile upon me:

unknown.png


All players must be converted to the church of Legion!

O̯̽n͖͇̑͋ĕ̜ ̹͎͌̓ǫ̞̾̓f̛͓̿ͅ ̛͢u̮̲̍͗s̨̤͗͗!̝̂ ͈̒ ͖̻̈͞ ̠̓On̳̓ẽ̫ ̺͚̍̏o̺̔̈͢ḟ̦͙̑ ͕̌u̙͍̾̿s̪̥̐͗!̟̈ ̯̔ ͉͗Ọ̈́n̝̖̈́̊e ̣̟̌͡õ͓f͎̀ ̗̥̓̕us͈̤̓̇!̺͂ ̖̻̌͝ ̟̽ ͕̌ ̧̔O͎̽n̄͜e̚͢ ̬̈́o̞͓̽͞f͇͈͛͂ ̯͘u̡͕͛͐s̫͖̐͘!̲͇̑̚

O̯̽n͖͇̑͋ĕ̜ ̹͎͌̓ǫ̞̾̓f̛͓̿ͅ ̛͢u̮̲̍͗s̨̤͗͗!̝̂ ͈̒ ͖̻̈͞ ̠̓On̳̓ẽ̫ ̺͚̍̏o̺̔̈͢ḟ̦͙̑ ͕̌u̙͍̾̿s̪̥̐͗!̟̈ ̯̔ ͉͗Ọ̈́n̝̖̈́̊e ̣̟̌͡õ͓f͎̀ ̗̥̓̕us͈̤̓̇!̺͂ ̖̻̌͝ ̟̽ ͕̌ ̧̔O͎̽n̄͜e̚͢ ̬̈́o̞͓̽͞f͇͈͛͂ ̯͘u̡͕͛͐s̫͖̐͘!̲͇̑̚

O̯̽n͖͇̑͋ĕ̜ ̹͎͌̓ǫ̞̾̓f̛͓̿ͅ ̛͢u̮̲̍͗s̨̤͗͗!̝̂ ͈̒ ͖̻̈͞ ̠̓On̳̓ẽ̫ ̺͚̍̏o̺̔̈͢ḟ̦͙̑ ͕̌u̙͍̾̿s̪̥̐͗!̟̈ ̯̔ ͉͗Ọ̈́n̝̖̈́̊e ̣̟̌͡õ͓f͎̀ ̗̥̓̕us͈̤̓̇!̺͂ ̖̻̌͝ ̟̽ ͕̌ ̧̔O͎̽n̄͜e̚͢ ̬̈́o̞͓̽͞f͇͈͛͂ ̯͘u̡͕͛͐s̫͖̐͘!̲͇̑̚



Again sorry about the insane amounts of compression.

The first pic is of Adept Legion achievement.

Comments

  • I don't think it's possible for a Legion main to descend into madness.

  • The title is basically akagi quote "the genius who descended into darkness".. and I like that.


    Congratulations on the adept legion. 👍

  • I feel you on the Discordance thing. The second perk I unlocked for Legion was Discordance 2, and I got Discordance 3 almost as soon as I opened up the third perk slot.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    The title is basically akagi quote "the genius who descended into darkness".. and I like that.

    Congratulations on the adept legion. 👍

    Was pretty easy since its low ranks.

  • Don't be afraid to join us. It may injure you but never mortally wound you, participate in the incarnation and join your soon to be brothers and sisters

  • I've had one time when I was leveling up my Legion to get the Demi Logorgon perks on them The Entity literally refused to take Discordance tier 2 until the very last second and that was because there was nothing else for it to take on the blood web

    Hell even The The Entity doesn't want to touch anything above Discordance tier 1 with a 10-ft pole

  • HELLLLO! Welcome to The Legion! Don't worry! You will enjoy your stay here! After all, look at that big smile on your mask! After all.... itsn't that your true face?

    The Fanatical Legion Main here to congratulate you on getting Legion Adept!

    Remember: This is no place for cowards. Stick with the Legion and they will be with you.