Which video game horror figure would you want in DBD?
With Stranger Things now a part of DBD, I was wondering if they were to add a horror game chapter from another video game, which would you want to get?
With Stranger Things now a part of DBD, I was wondering if they were to add a horror game chapter from another video game, which would you want to get?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I'd vote both RE and Silent Hill but because RE is coming out with their own "competitor" to DBD I very much doubt we would ever see a cross over.
I'd actually prefer Laura, but since that's pretty much impossible, then yeah, The Keeper.
deleted
It's hard to chose between Pyramid Head and Chris Walker
Wait really?
Not really resistance hardly competes with DBD
Isaac from Dead Space. An instant purchase.
For the killer, it would actually be really cool if they just did a special skin for existing killers. A Necromorph Hag popping out of the ground? Now that would be utterly terrifying. They both have very similar body types as well. It'd be perfect!
Yeah they are making RE-sistance (or something along that line). A few Youtubers have the closed beta playthrough videos up.
Thanks I'll look into it.
Haunting Ground, Daniella for killer and Fiona for survivor x) Fatal Frame would be kind of redundant with Spirit in play... Clock Tower characters might be cool. What I'm getting at is it would be fun to see some ps2 survivor horror characters~
Either Nemesis & Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3) or Pious Augustus & Alexandra Roivas. (Eternal Darkness)
Not Henry or James?
Triangle head might be hard to get a kit designed.
Safe head man should have the safe teleport tho.
Actually surprised to see haunting grounds. Yandere homunculus maid... perfect fit for dbd.
But heather and fiona dont deserve this terrible fate. *heather shooting down the dbd killers with an infinite smg in the background*
I think Fazbear Pizzaria is a cool idea,but just the map. Idk if having the anamatronics playable is a good idea, bug a map sounds really neat, but also really small.
I'd like to see an SCP added. Radical Larry is the first to come to mind that fits the game.
Peanut would be really difficult to implement as fun to use without being glitchy (especially considering that revealing Ghostface still has problems). Others that I can think of are equally difficult to implement well or not humanoid (I know Demogorgon isn't human but he can at least walk on two legs).
Yes to Clock Tower, I would love seeing Jennifer Simpson and Scissor Man in glorious modern day 3D. Not to mention Jennifer could have some super fun perks.
Big Daddy from Bioshock.
Candyman and/or Pinhead from Hellraiser
We need to have Mr. X in the game. He's the only licensed killer I want left.
Anything Resident Evil would be spectacular, end of story. Silent Hill would also be pretty great.