When is the Battle Pass released?
I really want to know! But even though I've checked in different sources all I read is a "postponed" argument.
I HAVE 1000 INGAME CURRENCY SAVED FOR THE BP AND THERE ARE SOME SKINS THAT ARE TAKING MY ATENTTION!
I really want to know! But even though I've checked in different sources all I read is a "postponed" argument.
I HAVE 1000 INGAME CURRENCY SAVED FOR THE BP AND THERE ARE SOME SKINS THAT ARE TAKING MY ATENTTION!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whenever they decide to release the event it'll come out. I've been waiting for that hallowed blight nurse skin so I really hope its soon :,-)
In October 😂
So... I'm basically correct?! POSTPONED?! No actual real date confirmed?!
yup :-(
Like Half Life 3
Soon ™
NO ONE said the date. The release date for the Halloween event was known. And the event was postponed to the release date of patch 3.3.0, which includes the battle pass. In the trailer, they said that the battle pass will be released in October. All.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWK7ieKRrYE&t=2sLOL! This reminded me of F13th development road that was published for the community