Who do you think the next killer is going to be?
Thoughts? :pirate:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely not a licensed one, since we've got two in a row before The Clown. So, we're just gonna have to throw a dart through the dark to try and hit the dartboard, and guess what kind of content they would make.
I'm thinking some sort of cyborg; we haven't had anything very mechanical yet except maybe the RBT, but since Killers have to have been human at one point we can't go full-on robot. So cyborg it is. They might have something involving Generators.
@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
I won't lie I envisioned an old old concept.
What I Envision is the teacher. Think about it if you go to the Wikipedia there are Files about her but for some reason the dead by daylight team never really acknowledged it. Even if she's fake I think it will be interesting to have a teacher as a killer.
Not to mention that it would be fun to have another alteration of that one school map that is just mostly School. Even if they remake the game into a school map that would be interesting
Ask for the powers. You might want to give me some time to figure that out.
Now that we got a clown , we need a Scarecrow
Well the next killer is a female if we follow the devs pattern. So I'm hoping for something spider-like or has something to do with mirrors. No clue why, I just think the devs could do something cool with mirrors.
Viable.
Hopefully
Maybe while being blinded by a flashlight her mirror like scales redirect the light back at the assailant!
I'm thinking some sort of feminine beauty who took the idea that "looks are everything" too far and in the process has mutilated her body in such a way as to become "perfect" yet in reality its just a true reflection of the fragile shallow nature of human kind. Some sort of creepy doll/human hybrid.
She can have a similar power to Freddy's where she pulls you into another dimension. The difference is you are not in any danger here but cannot escape until you finish all the old assignments you never did in school. Coming from someone in their late 20's I think I might be in there awhile.
Tall Man.
Hopefully another original one.
They make licensed Killers such a joke in this game.
I see only one licensed killer made a real joke. The other ones play lovely and are fun.
Yes with the release of DBD in Japan the might release a Killer more relatable to them,
Most likely another original but based on the idea of licensed killer such as UNHOLY WOMEN (The Woman in Red)
Still awhile off so plenty of speculation to be made
It will be another "clown" that can get looped and wont change the meta at the slightest
The only mid-tier one you just mentioned is Shape, the other three are terrible.
The devs once talked about adding a flying killer into the game yet it was too OP. I hope they can balance it somehow and add a flying killer.
Leatherface is a poor mans Hillbilly for sure...but how is the Pig terrible? She is for sure mid-tier. The only “terrible” killers are Wraith and Freddy...all the rest are pretty decent.
I don't really care as long as it's not licensed. There's only two good licensed killers that exist in our universe and they're already in the game. (Freddy and Pig are not included)
wouldn't be surprised if they released the a teacher themed killer, similary to the huntress power icon that as been in the game files more than 6 month before the huntress actually got released, I don't see them just letting the power icon they called detention go to waste.
But it probably be for the octoberish chapter and not the next one.
So my prediction for the next killer is Ahab equipped with a harpoon.
The could make a killer with the hero power to jump up high and glide down batman style which would be an instant down if hit.
Not sure if this will work with the in door maps though.