I hope post Jeff survivors get Christmas sweaters

I just really want a sweater for my girl Jane.

Comments

  • So just Jane then as she's the only original survivor who hasn't gotten one

  • I want one for her too. They probably can't do them for licensed survivors but I'm not sure on that, as licensing has loosened up a bit.

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:

    I want one for her too. They probably can't do them for licensed survivors but I'm not sure on that, as licensing has loosened up a bit.

    I think it's less that licences are loosening up and more that negotiations are starting to happen cosmetics in mind because of the store. Hence every licence after the store has released has come with cosmetics.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782110#Comment_782110

    I think it's less that licences are loosening up and more that negotiations are starting to happen cosmetics in mind because of the store. Hence every licence after the store has released has come with cosmetics.

    That's more or less what I meant, that it's not as tight as they would have had us believe in the past.

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:

    I want one for her too. They probably can't do them for licensed survivors but I'm not sure on that, as licensing has loosened up a bit.

    Sure they can, after all Freddy had a nice Christmas sweater... jk btw

  • I hope Jane gets one too. I've been maining her recently. Wonder what it would be? Obviously relate to her television show or to her being a host. I hope it's cute.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    I hope Jane gets one too. I've been maining her recently. Wonder what it would be? Obviously relate to her television show or to her being a host. I hope it's cute.

    I think it would be cute too since pretty much all of her clothes are really cute.

    I think J.R will be on the design since her lore says that’s her brand.