Very nice! Here's mine: so this guy goes into McDonalds and asks the cashier "Hi, can I get a bundle's worth of 3/4in x 4ft x 8 ft CDX Pine Plywood-1060?"
The cashier is like:"Here you go" and hands him a wedding ring so he could finally propose to his girlfriend, which he was insecure to do so because of his financial troubles.
Very nice! Here's mine: so this guy goes into McDonalds and asks the cashier "Hi, can I get a bundle's worth of 3/4in x 4ft x 8 ft CDX Pine Plywood-1060?"
The cashier is like:"Here you go" and hands him a wedding ring so he could finally propose to his girlfriend, which he was insecure to do so because of his financial troubles.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who's there?
Joe
I'll let someone else finish this...
I'll take the hit for ya....
Joe who?
Ligma
The past, present, and future walk into a bar.
It was tense.
Very nice! Here's mine: so this guy goes into McDonalds and asks the cashier "Hi, can I get a bundle's worth of 3/4in x 4ft x 8 ft CDX Pine Plywood-1060?"
The cashier is like:"Here you go" and hands him a wedding ring so he could finally propose to his girlfriend, which he was insecure to do so because of his financial troubles.
Nice autobiography
Thanks do you wanna buy, I'm selling for one lego leafblower.
Nah, just have some add-ons.
*Hands you magazine on how to peel onions with your feet*.
thank you for your purchase.
Jaja its funny🎃
Here is one
So someone who speaks spanish is going to show you how to disappear
He says on the count of three he will preform the act
"Uno, dos,-"
Then he was gone, without a tres
My dad told me that joke too!
Haven't heard from him since.