Wounded Healer trophy?
In order to win the trophie/achievement, do you have to heal a player from 0%-100%? Like, does it count if a particular player has already begun the healing process? What if two players are healing a player? Also, does No Mother count as being injured? I swear as often as I heal others, I feel like I should have this completed.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
The achievement is broken. It has been since the May 7th update. We're still awaiting an solution to this. The Medic trophy is bugged too.
Basically I would forget grinding for the trophy until we get a fix.
@Floydfan47
Here's the honest truth, from someone who actually just completed it after doing a spree of No Mither runs to get it... (literally I finished that achievement like 30 minutes before this post was made.)
To get the Wounded Healer trophy, you need to heal Survivors that're injured or dying while you yourself are injured when healing them. The way the perk is supposed to work is that you'll heal people into each different "tier" or state... like for example healing a dying person to injured, than healthy, or just healing a injured Survivor to healthy would reward you with points towards the achievement.
No, it doesn't work off of 0% to 100% or anything like that, you can heal someone who's at 99% and it'll count towards you healing them fully, but the problem with the achievement is that it's heavily bugged and most of the time will not count your progress... It also seems to count your progress but display an inaccurate number to reflect your current score...
So it's honestly unknown how far you're with that achievement and other achievements that revolve around healing... mainly because things that revolve around healing like dailies, those achievements, etc... seemed to be bugged and don't actually keep score towards your daily or achievement... In the case of the daily, no it doesn't, but in the case of the achievement it's inaccurate and mostly ignores most of what you've done in a game.
Your best bet is to get lucky and face a Legion, they'll constantly be damaging Survivors and you'll easily be able to heal everyone with perks that increase your healing speed and med-kits with great add-ons that increase your charges and even healing speed!
You should also invest in No Mither (I know, its crazy to actually recommend this perk to someone lmao...) but having No Mither will constantly keep your injured, so you'll be able to get the perk done without fear of accidentally healing to full and missing out on a heal...
The game is constantly moving when you're in a trial, so being injured all the time is the best way to always know you're working towards the progress... when it wants to count it of course.
important info
ALSO, you shouldn't be discouraged when someone else is helping you heal an injured Survivor that also counts towards your score. (When it wants to count your points of course... since it's bugged and doesn't work properly)
ending statement
I only need Taking One For The Team, the longest achievement and i'll be done!
But besides that... unless you're 100 percenting your entire achievement list like i'm about to with the last achievement I need... than it isn't worth bothering with this achievement unless you REALLY want to get that sweet 100% completion like i'm going for.
Which platform are you using?
PC, the achievements are bugged for almost all the platforms.
I'm not sure why... some of them even had descriptions that were COMPLETELY WRONG! "Cough Deranged Pursuit Cough"
I kind of find that odd how this isn't really being fixed, I mean its not a massive priority so I can see why it never really gets handled until after a bit of time (Of if enough people talk about it or a post gets popular enough to get the devs attention.)
Ok. It's PS4 that has major issues with healing trophies.
Deranged Pursuit got altered back with the May 7th update due to Legion's tweak, but obviously the achievement descriptions cannot be amended.
I don't understand what you mean by that first statement, but yeah they altered the achievement a bit because of Legions update... but it still doesn't make up for how the description was completely wrong...
That's why it took so long for anyone to get the achievement, because nobody knew what the issue was and just wrote it off as the achievement being bugged... but in reality the achievements description was just wrong...
That's how I was the first (or one of the first) to get the achievement! 0.01% ftw!
I meant "PS4 that has major issues..". Typo ๐
I still don't understand if this is supposed to be obvious, literally like PS4, XBOX, and PC have the same issues with achievements because of how bugged some of them are...
Idk about Switch, that platforms new so who knows.
Yeah I believe PS4 seems to have the lion's share of trophy issues for some reason. It doesn't help that PS4 doesn't have a trophy tracking system.
Dunno, to me they're all pretty buggy... I think it has something to do with how they track the things you're doing in-game but they can't accurately do it for some reason idk.
Weird system for achievements tbh.
this is getting off-topic though
Lets just end the conversation here, this is for answering his question... we're not in General Discussions. You have a nice day now ;) And I do hope my answer helps @Floydfan47
This bug fixed? We need broken or only injured?
I skimmed through both the PC and PS4 Patch Notes for 3.4.2. No, nothing was listed there that this issue has been fixed.
The achievement itself is random with what's acceptable as progress and what's not. So you can still do the achievement, but some things might not count towards it.
Yes. I do need to be broken or just injured?
Either one works. Being Broken still makes you injured... since you can't heal from being broken. And being Injured also works as well, since it's the primary thing that's required for this achievement.
So you can use No Mither for this, which is what I did to complete this challenge... or you can just get hit and than 99% your health until you need to heal for a chase. To 100% make sure you get the maximum amount of chances to heal someone, i'd just use No Mither for the whole thing.
At least that's how I personally feel. It's up to you in the end, so you can do whatever.
Thanks!
No problemo, anytime!
I got this achievement like 2 days ago.
Sometimes working for others isn't really a 100% confirmation that the achievement is fixed. It can still be completed anyways, but it just takes away because of that.
But it's good you still got it done, despite how... slow some of the achievements can be because of this.
I wasnt actually GOING for it or anything, Ive just been running iron will alot and got use to being injured a decent amount without immediately feeling the need to get healed.
I mean hey, least you got it to get it over with... despite not actively going for it. The achievements bugged, but that doesn't mean if you're constantly injured and healing someone... that you won't get it!
It just sometimes doesn't count progress, like some other achievements struggle with. I suppose it has something to do with the healing mechanic as a whole or something.