Toxic Survivor Names
It's one thing to make your name (on pc) something funny, like "<-- kill him" or something like that. But when you use "tunnel=gay", and then verbally abuse the killer in PGC for tunneling you, that's kind of over the line.
I was playing Pig on Springwood and a Feng had her name as "tunnel=gay", and she was really annoying. Not making any mistakes in loops, pointing at me, tbagging at pallets, etc. I wanted to kill her early and get rid of her, which I eventually managed to do and got a 3k.
Then, in the post game chat, she was very rude and of course was calling me gay and telling me that i'm bad.
I reported her, but I feel like those kinds of names make people more toxic and/or only toxic survivors use them. If you do anything they berate you after the game and there is no escaping it. I wish this would stop, but obviously there's nothing I can do.
Comments
Ah welcome to the internet! But really what are you expecting with someone with that name? It's obvious they're gonna act like a jerk in after game. No reason to give them what they want. Just report them and leave or just leave.
I’d tunnel. Can’t insult someone who is gay by calling them gay.😁
I think the names I get the most are people asking "Daddy Myers" to mori them. Makes me feel weird to play against them honestly.
I think "Hex:Depression" and "Hex: Gonna give it to ya" are the two best i've seen.
Meanwhile my name is just "Stab Stab Stab"
Yep, I usually just say gg to them and move on since there isn’t much point arguing for an hour over whether or not I camped.
Forget tunneling! Time to pump the Mori+Noed shotgun!
I'll play Spirit with Prayer Beads for that extra salt >:D
*me a lone person that has their gamertag as human being*
Yummy!
Spine chill 😈
If those players are bothering you so badly just play Nurse and nuke them.
Evil laughter*
You fool
Starts walking backwards*
You’ve forced my hand.... object of obsession 👿
Not gonna lie, I played Moonwalking Myers once. Just walked backwards the whole game... i got gen grabs...
No wait! Please have mercy! D:
Some survivors really have zero awareness of their surroundings XD
I will, if you don’t moonwalk!👿
Fine.... I'll walk to my side >:D
I can still detect you like that (sorta) :P
I was really confused honestly. I just looked at them on the hook, slowly looked down, and walked backwards away.