The funny thing is that I haven't played DBD for a couple weeks probably because I have lately been playing Friday the 13th the Game alot. But I love going on this forum.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think my answer is obvious:P
all the time I usually like checking for a drama inducing post
Every day cos dbd is life
I've apparently visited over 3,000 times so i guess i tend to check and comment multiple times a day on average ๐คทโโ๏ธ
I spend way too much time here ๐
Commited to this. I especially love reading entitled survivors/killers crying for nerfs because of a mistake they refuse to admit.
It's like watching a bad show and laughing at it.
But I mostly make discussions when I think of one to make.
I'd not say that I am active every day.
It would be a lie to say I don't visit here everyday ๐
I'm addicted.
I have a problem. Please send help.
I think I forum lurk more than play at this point. I just have more time for it.
I'll comment when I have something to say that makes sense anyway ๐
The funny thing is that I haven't played DBD for a couple weeks probably because I have lately been playing Friday the 13th the Game alot. But I love going on this forum.
Not on during the weekends, cause I'm enjoying myself, not that I don't enjoy the forums, love you guys btw, I am always up to talk!