Which is/was the hardest adept achievment to get?

Survivor: You have to escape using only the survivor's main three perks

Killer: You have to double pip using only the killer's main three perks


PLEASE have in mind this "hardest" concept applies for purple and red ranks mostly, it's pretty easy to get them on low ranks

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Adept Legion and Myers was easy, I had a really easy victory cause I played efficiently while the survivors didn't, etc.

    Adept David though? I just played a SWF with @GrootDude and @Mushwin

    We faced against a Pig, a 4 man SWF with No Mither, Self Care, Botany Knowledge and We'll Make It, OP build I know, the Pig had the aura reading crouched add on and Ruin, needless to say we only got 1 gen done, at the near end of the match, I watched Groot play around at the lockers, keeping a guy who we played with stuck in the locker, he got downed to only have Adrenaline proc in front of the Pig, he jumped in the locker in her face, yeah, she 4k'd.

    She never used her traps.

    It's not necessarily hard to get Adept David but you might need to get carried, as in people take protection hits for you and you have Borrowed Time, play stealthy and try to limit yourself on taking Aggro.

    The other guy was @Vietfox :)

  • Either Bubba... or Old Freddy. Most other killers can be acquired relatively easily, but those two gave me trouble. I only got the Bubba one two days ago.

    And yes, I did get Freddy's adept when he was old Freddy. Not with the new rework.

  • just got adept plague. Contrary to what has been said, you do not need to not use your power. that said..0.4% of all players on steam have it and it definitely wasn't easy to do. In fact, with 3 survivors sacrificed I was losing rank due to the cleansing etc. Not sure what is up with her power. O well.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    More people voted David over Laurie? No mither is so easy compared to the killer seeing you all game or you having to look at a wall lolol

    I know right?

  • Adept Ghostface, because is really hard to double pip when you keep one shooting everyone

1 2 ›