New Picture: The Clown's Greatest Heist
The Entity Rewards Quentin Smith with some special Dream Pills
The Clown is very jealous of his collection and pulls a Major Heist.
Tagged:
Trusted
The Entity Rewards Quentin Smith with some special Dream Pills
The Clown is very jealous of his collection and pulls a Major Heist.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Made it kid friendly
Where do you even make these? XD
I think that's Gmod... there are some decent models on there for DBD.
I never noticed this in Gmod o.O
Once I get a new pc Iโll have to try it ๐
Yeah, I've got a good set of killer and survivor models and some good props too (such as gens + hooks... even an RBT model to scale).
That sounds pretty cool to play around with
It's just what I could find on the workshop.
@GrootDude Its pretty fun to mess around with and you can also use Source Film Maker, I'm not really sure how to use it but it's free.
This is a great collection.
@Akarate_Dolphin you have a strange thing with quientin smith ... you scare me๐
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 I main Quentin, he must always be treated specially