BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!
BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!
BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!BHVR GIVE US EVENT!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon™
I don't think this is going to fix whatever complications they are having :/
SoonTM
MTNOOS
Mountain Noos
New Killer - The Sherpa
Jesus, you can wait a extra day for event, it's not going to kill you
Extra day? I hope we're that lucky. It'll probably be next Tuesday
Duuude i took free day from work for this event! Can't wait i am so excited!
Me too 😭
Okay this is just my opinion, but I'm sure some others would agree with me here. I'd much rather the event, and the game as whole, actually be playable? It can't just be me that wants to be able to load into the game and have things working properly; I know there are a lot of bugs in this game but it's playable rn. From what I've gathered from the forums, if the event/update released today, it would go horribly and we'd all be screwed until they released a fix around the same time if not later than currently.
I think you should have went to work instead
Event is releasing on the 31st I guess according to r/leaksbydaylight
We've given it some thought, and while you do raise an excellent point, it is my unfortunate duty to inform you that this has not sped up the process.
We jsut have to beliefe in our toxic, salted hearts. With enough "GIVE US" you wil give us
putting all caps won't do anything
Ty for the answer when you put this event up ill take one more week from work after all i have lots of days stacked. :) Keep up the good work and make us happy.