Can you not unlock the LF masks anymore?

i play on PS4 and it hasn’t been showing the locked survivor faces for me. Is it possible it’s been taken out in the 2.0 patch?

Comments

  • I don't think they have. That's weird, you should put this in the bug report section.

  • I don't think they have. That's weird, you should put this in the bug report section.

    Yeah, I just contacted support. They said it’s still available but it’s not showing the locked masks for me. hm.
  • It never showed the locked masks, you have to earn the masks or they won't show up. Trust me, I play ps4 too
  • It never showed the locked masks, you have to earn the masks or they won't show up. Trust me, I play ps4 too
    Yes it did 
    leatherfaces inventory showed all the masks but they were greyscaled and had locks over them, which since the patch are no longer visible.
    Thats what being referred too