So about the doctor

Why is his mouth always open, he could catch flies while he's chasing survivors!!! I find his headgear an odd choice of fashion, and what is in his mouth that keeps it open all the time!!! Now that I question it more why are the wraith and huntress BAREFOOT!!! No wonder the huntress is slow and the wraith is so weak they just run around the map barefoot thinking that nothing will happen but those are the consequences. If the entity wants its killers to be taken seriously it need to cut it out with all the ridiculous fashion choices it gives them . Smh.

Comments

  • Another question would be why does the Trapper have all those hooks in his back. He could catch a serious infection.
  • Another question would be why does the Trapper have all those hooks in his back. He could catch a serious infection.
    Exactly the poor killers are being EXTREMLY mistreated by the entity. Someone has to help them!!!
  • As a Trapper main I demand all my fellow killers go on strike against the entity and refuse to hit and or down or sacrifice any survivors until we get treated better. I want holiday pay and paid sick leave and not to be treated so badly. I want survivors to bring marshmallows to roast when I camp them and the entity to provide me with a tent.

    I want paid time off, lunch breaks, and I also want to so many other things as a killer and I refuse to be mean until my demands are met !!!!!!

    Mistreated killers unite !!!!!!!!!

  • Us killers must rise up and go on STRIKE AGAINST THE ENTITY!!!
  • Kittens, I demand kittens. The entity should provide us all a kitten or puppy. Its the least we should get for putting up with flashlights. I mean look at Doc's face, his eyes are held open for entity sake.

  • The doctor is taking the mouth grill to a new level ^^

  • What about Billy? Entity should provide him a good plastic surgery.
  • Pfff. I wish I had your problems. Still haven't gotten a single pay check out of the Entity.

  • That's what makes Doctor so sexsi however.

    Such a beautiful beast... <3

  • New nerf for wraith. When breaking pallets and any time he walks close to a broken pallet he gets a splinter debuff stack that reduces movement speed.  
      
    The only way to remove the splinters is to either hack and get SC or politely ask a survivor to remove them.
  • Why is his mouth always open, he could catch flies while he's chasing survivors!!! I find his headgear an odd choice of fashion, and what is in his mouth that keeps it open all the time!!! Now that I question it more why are the wraith and huntress BAREFOOT!!! No wonder the huntress is slow and the wraith is so weak they just run around the map barefoot thinking that nothing will happen but those are the consequences. If the entity wants its killers to be taken seriously it need to cut it out with all the ridiculous fashion choices it gives them . Smh.
    Something old dentist used to use to pry open mouths to clean them. Something old psychiatrists used to use to open eyes to brainwash them health.
  • @popoles said:
    What about Billy? Entity should provide him a good plastic surgery.

    Billies like me are too poor to afford plastic surgery, and I'd doubt the entity would provide it for free.