Lol
That’s right buddy, sit there and t-bag me in the exit area. Take that hit right before you leave. Show me you’re not afraid. Revel in your win!
Oh, whoops! That’s right, I had Franklin’s. Wow that was a mighty fancy medkit with syringe and green add-on you left behind there! Darn!
Might've looked around and seen the other medkit and flashlight laying on the ground there, but all that bobbing up and down can blur your vision, huh?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Lol awesome
Or when they misjudge how close they have to be to the exit to escape from a hit and get downed/hooked as a result.
If they brought a syringe into match and you never hit them the entire game, then is the joke really on them?
I'd say it is: you beat the killer so badly you didn't have a chance to revive a player yet because you had to butt dance at the exit still lost the item...Though supposedly people have such a surplus they're trying to get rid of it's no difference :P
It was a killer with very weak perks and I’m no good with him. Just doing a daily. Also a very short “gen rush” match.
This reminded me of one of the first videos in which Shape grabbed a Claudette at the Exit, killing her.
It was obvious why he could, her finger couldn't stop pressing CTRL.
This one I do find funny, and have seen it happen to
Then they come to the forums claiming the game lost their flashlight