My Nae Nae privileges got provoked.
Can I borrow one of you guys'? I won't use it for long and I just need it once, I'm a crippling addict who craves the nae nae and whip.
Tagged:
Trusted
Can I borrow one of you guys'? I won't use it for long and I just need it once, I'm a crippling addict who craves the nae nae and whip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I burned mine
I'll give mine up gladly. Here.
Sorry stinky, i need my nae nae privileges for my date really soon
You can have mine but first...
Here you go *Gives it to you* never been opened.
Get nae nae'd
@Elk @Masantonio @Boosted_Dwight
Now I can finally jam to the SIlento.
Monkey said haha funny.
Don't do it! He's secretly trying to get you to sell your soul to him for free!
I may have lost my nae nae license but I still have a PhD in vibe check.
I'll make you vibe.
๐