I am pumped for the Archives and Premium Rift - Are you?!

Claudette and Trapper Cinematics, Challenges, Lore, and PR3M1UM 1T3MS?!

THANKS!

Comments

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Raccoon

    My most facorite energy is Monster Rehab (yellow) but since they dont sell it anymore in germany for no reason I have right now the Red one Assult.

    I hate the red ones :(

    Literally the only flavor I don't like, haha

  • @Raccoon

    Maybe because they have the same colour of a ebony mori right? :D

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776783#Comment_776783

    Those are stored differently; it won't happen for stuff from The Archives. We've improved the way we handle rewards since those early events.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776792#Comment_776792

    Between the challenges and casually playing, with the daily first match bonuses included, you should be able to finish the Rift without having to grind. As long as you play regularly, you should have no problem. You don't have to play a ton, even just playing a couple matches per day will do.

    I assume you guys have also done the maths, and that's how you came up with the 70-80 hours estimate. Players looking at the PTB also tried to calculate how much time it would realistically take to complete all the challenges, taking into account things like disconnects, waiting times, matches generally not going according to plan etc. and concluded that the time taken would be 100 hours at a minimum.

    I think the thing that's puzzling most people (@Boosted_Dwight included, from the little interaction I've had with him about it) is where that discrepancy comes in. Would it be possible to shed a bit more like on how the 70-80 hours figure was reached? Is there something that we didn't take into account in our calculations, either because we missed it or because we simply don't have enough information yet?

    I'm in the same boat, I was super hopeful about this update until all these questions started to be raised. I would love to think that there's something I'm just not seeing that might alleviate the worry a bit.

  • I'd prefer a Leatherface rework/buff, but I guess this is fine

1 2 ›