Tell Me Your Personal Challenges

What do you sometimes do to make it harder on yourself, or what kind of goal do you sometimes set for yourself?

You know, like:

Buff Main Attacks
  1. Franklin's Demise
  2. Hex: The Third Seal
  3. Make Your Choice
  4. Save The Best For Last

Or

Chest Items Only
  1. Ace In The Hole
  2. Streetwise
  3. Pharmacy
  4. Plunderer's Instinct

Stuff like that.

Comments

  • Russian Roulette Spirit:

    THOTH

    HG

    Ruin

    DH

    so many notifications...

  • @Awakey said:

    Russian Roulette Spirit:

    THOTH

    HG

    Ruin

    DH

    so many notifications...

    Imagine all 4 Survivors spamming their own Hex Totem.

  • No teleport hag, meaning you cant use your teleport but you can place them down to scare them, no bodyblocker either, just jumpscares

  • Taking on a lobby with 4 toolboxes.

  • @Boss said:

    What do you sometimes do to make it harder on yourself, or what kind of goal do you sometimes set for yourself?

    You know, like:

    Buff Main Attacks
    1. Franklin's Demise
    2. Hex: The Third Seal
    3. Make Your Choice
    4. Save The Best For Last

    Or

    Chest Items Only
    1. Ace In The Hole
    2. Streetwise
    3. Pharmacy
    4. Plunderer's Instinct

    Stuff like that.

    Tunnel Me!


    Object of Obsession

    Sole Survivor

    No Mither

    Decisive Strike

  • Queue in a solo survivor match.

  • As a survivor I like to not loop and use jungle gyms and LoS to evade killers. Its incredibly fun to learn. I love that horrified moment when the killer learns your tricks and realizes you can loop.

    Also I only find items in the game and decide my role.

  • Survive!

    Adrenaline, Hope, Wake Up, and No One Left Behind.

    Survive till the end to receive your reward!

  • My own personal challenge as a survivor is to force myself to always run one perk from that survivor's set. That way not every single perk slot is taken up by a meta perk. And it's a rule I stick to 100%. If I'm playing a survivor, you'll always see me run one perk from that survivor's set.

    Examples of this include

    Ace: I usually run Open-Handed and toss in Bond with it.

    Jeff: I run Aftercare and Distortion.

    Jane: I'm running Poised on her as it gels with my stealth style of play.

    Adam: Autodictat

    Quinton: Pharmacy (Because the poor boy never got self-care. LOL)

  • Guaranteed pip!

    DS

    Deadhard

    Balanced Landing

    Borrowed Time


    Fastest looper of the world

    No Mither

    Spine Chill

    Resilience

    Deadhard

  • @DesiringEagle75 said:

    Survive!

    Adrenaline, Hope, Wake Up, and No One Left Behind.

    Survive till the end to receive your reward!

    That's kinda fun: Gotta work for your powers. ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • Ninja Master

    • No Mither
    • Urban Evasion
    • Iron Will
    • Quick and Quiet

    Wiggle It Just a Little Bit

    • Flip Flop
    • Tenacity
    • Unbreakable
    • Boil Over

    Hook Master

    • Empathy
    • Saboteur
    • Streetwise
    • Breakdown
    • Alex Toolkit

    Santa Claus

    • Bond
    • Open Handed
    • Plunderer's Instinct
    • Ace in the Hole
  • for survivor its actually the item thingy.

    but i only run ace in the hole and plunderers instinct (i dont have the other two) and combined them with Adrenaline and Iron Will.


    as killer, i just wanna have fun.

    and kill.

  • Social anxiety and portion control at dinner time would be my greatest personal challenges... or are we talking about something else..?

  • Nurse. No blinks. Only float.

    • Brutal Strength
    • Enduring
    • Agitation
    • Monitor & Abuse
  • @OGOzSnowChimp said:

    Social anxiety and portion control at dinner time would be my greatest personal challenges... or are we talking about something else..?

    Mine is speaking to strangers.

    And yes, we're talking about something else.

  • Right now Iโ€™m trying to plunder a key.

  • The best Myers build of all time...

    BK!

    BURGER KING!

    BK!

    BURGER KING IS HERE!

  • Being serious this time. I like to set up my traps, pick a survivor and try to see how many of my traps I can herd them into. I stop right behind them until they get freed and resume the chase.

  • No event tomorrow ;(

    ๐ŸŽƒ

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    No event tomorrow ;(

    ๐ŸŽƒ

    Wrong topic.

  • @not_Queen said:

    Nurse. No blinks. Only float.

    • Brutal Strength
    • Enduring
    • Agitation
    • Monitor & Abuse

    you forgot Bamboozle though...

    we cant just forget about the most broken perk she can equip!

    its basically a free win!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776972#Comment_776972

    you forgot Bamboozle though...

    we cant just forget about the most broken perk she can equip!

    its basically a free win!

    The lil hop she does when vaulting is pretty cute. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Main Legion.

    Naw, my challenge I normally set myself is hitting everyone with DW and having them all in DW. I do that, then in my mind I win. Seriously, If yall see a p3 Frank with a Smeared Smile mask... might wanna just let me FF you all. I'll prolly go easy on you after!