Is the killer still the host?
XBOX: We were having SO much lag, different connections (different players too obviously) and only when the killer was near us... The killer sent a GG EZ message afterwards, lol. We didn't DC just cause we don't like toxicity and that being done to us so...
Just look at the guy in yellow after I get hooked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oO60qTh-Y&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lnLcV9wDI&feature=youtu.be
Comments
The killer is still the host on consoles, servers are only active on pc and switch right now.
You should probably look behind you some more if you're getting chased :p
Idk tho, I think for xbox it is? Since we run on a version of the game that is behind PC
I usually do, but this time I just gave up and randomly ran without bothering about it... The lag was awful and there was nothing I could do about it...
No.
Dude... I just investigated and dedicated servers are being tested only on Switch and PC... So...
YES
On XBOX and PS4 the killer is still the host...
Didn't read consoles. SO YES I GUESS.
But it says "XBOX" at the beggining! And yes, it's been answered, but thanks.