Perks that affect the game
I was wondering what the perks that moddify the game and have their icons at the bottom (like thanatophobia) are called and if there's a list of said perks. I've been seeing icons i hadnt seen before and im wondering what they do. I can only find a list of the hud indicators/proficiency icons... :/
Thanks in advance!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@MissBehavingX
You mean the color scheme changes that players can change by editing the games files? Those are only done by... editing the games files! This isn't something BHVR actually bans for, but doing so is "at your own risk" because of how EAC sees it...
If EAC sees it as cheating through the EAC system, than you won't get a BHVR issued ban, you'll get a valve issued ban. Which means if you get banned by EAC than BHVR has no jurisdiction over it... And they can't unban you even if you submit a ticket for appeal.
So when the devs, mods, and members of the community say "Use at your own risk" they REALLY mean USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. As having a EAC ban is worse than having a BHVR ban imo... They're usually nonnegotiable and that basically means your goose is cooked.
The chances of this are slim, but the chance is still there and I wouldn't do it imo.
@FireHazard
No, maybe i didnt explain myself..
I'm talking about the icons NEXT to the perks.. Like this example with thanatophobia. I know thanatophobia is a perk that affects the game. I'm talking about THOSE icons/perks. What are those icons called and if theres a list of all the little icons that can show up there.
What are all the perks/modifiers/whatever they are called that will show up there if a killer or a survivor are using them.
I tried to look it up but all i could find were the status hud and proficiency indicators, not those modifiers.
Thanks in advance
That is Thanatophobia.
A Perk icon showing up there means you're affected by a Perk someone else has.
Up The Ante can show up there, meaning you have more Luck.
Leader can show up there, letting you do stuff faster.
In this case, Thanatophobia shows up, meaning you do stuff slower.
As far as i know, there's no list with only Perks that show up there.
I know.. that's.. what i said in both posts lol. "Like this example with thanatophobia. I know thanatophobia is a perk that affects the game"
anyway.... But thank you, all i needed to know was if there is a list with all the eprks/addons that show up there. so i guess not?
Thanks
I don't think there is any list as far as I know. I saw this question last night and looked around and only found the hud indicator you mentioned but no list that shows what perks show on the hud.
I'm pretty sure some killer addons show up down there as well.
Off the top of my head,
Thanatophobia, Dying Light, prove thyself, streetwise, the chain addon from freddy, leader, up the ante, boil over, I think borrowed time and we'll make it or at the very least it alerts you for those two.
I'm sure there's more but you'd have to test each one in game to see if shows up on the hud. Sorry I couldn't be more help. :/
@bobcat946732
Thank you so much!
I might do that, and maybe make a list myself.
Thanks again!