The Creeper
From Jeepers Creepers. Any chance of that thing making it into the game? I've always been a fan of it's style, as well as the whole concept of 'Whatever it eats, becomes a part of it.'
Tagged:
Trusted
From Jeepers Creepers. Any chance of that thing making it into the game? I've always been a fan of it's style, as well as the whole concept of 'Whatever it eats, becomes a part of it.'
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretty sure the main thing is flying so it would never work
Doubtful. As to get the license you'd have to give money to the pedophile that created him.
How about the actual Creeper. Hold M2 to explode. Can only be used once.
awwww man
The creeper from scooby doo. Jeepers
When I read this I thought you were suggesting the new Killer to be a Creeper from Minecraft lmao...
This too... but with less explanation on why they won't give money to that... individual.