Damn, Bill looks good young! I'd love to see more Bill cosmetics. I can't see why Valve wouldn't allow then to customize Bill anyway. Left 4 Dead has been long over for years now, and it's not like Bill wearing some new clothes changes him in anyway.
Its not just a cosmetic being asked for here. Its a whole character design.
You're also implying BHVR is bigger than Valve in terms of bargaining power. Naive.
It’s money for Valve, a source of income. That’s how business works, if Valve sees it as a source of revenue without a threat to their assets then they should cordially agree. I never said they were less than BHVR in any which way. Try being more optimistic 😄
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be really cool nice.
It's really down to Valve allowing it though.
Shirtless Bill when?
Damn, Bill looks good young! I'd love to see more Bill cosmetics. I can't see why Valve wouldn't allow then to customize Bill anyway. Left 4 Dead has been long over for years now, and it's not like Bill wearing some new clothes changes him in anyway.
Makes no sense to me. Bill has never been young.
Anything for Bill would be appreciated. I was hoping they would launch some cosmetics for him when they ported him to console.
Good luck getting Valve to allow such a thing. Maybe after HL3 is released.
We’ve gotten many other cosmetics for other licensed characters, why would Valve be any Moreno of an obstacle to BHVR now?
I think bill will remain the only character in the game with no cosmetics
Well we do have this picture of Bill from when he was serving in Vietnam.
Its not just a cosmetic being asked for here. Its a whole character design.
You're also implying BHVR is bigger than Valve in terms of bargaining power. Naive.
It’s money for Valve, a source of income. That’s how business works, if Valve sees it as a source of revenue without a threat to their assets then they should cordially agree. I never said they were less than BHVR in any which way. Try being more optimistic 😄
Yes
I’d personally love it if everyone’s fave Grandpa got some cosmetics. He deserves the best tbh.
I have asked for "PayDay" Bill and Beta Bill
This could work too tho