I mean, the only way to get serum for withering blight is through the rift (as far as I know), and I think the rift releases with the archives in the mid-chapter patch. Considering new chapters come out every 3 months and it's been a month and a half since the Stranger Things chapter, I think it's safe to say it'll be out with the event.
I'm aware. The no was in reference to the topic title "IS THERE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE" and no, the devs haven't said when the Archives are coming. But it's probably in the mid chapter patch on the 22nd. Yes, Tuesday.
It releases on the 22nd along with the Halloween update, this is confirmed because the devs have said that you will earn the putrid serum through the free track of the rift, which is a part of the archives.
It releases on the 22nd along with the Halloween update, this is confirmed because the devs have said that you will earn the putrid serum through the free track of the rift, which is a part of the archives.
While it's like 99% likely it's not "confirmed" as serum being in the Rift doesn't mean anything. As the serum will be in the Rift for it's entire duration.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would hope so since the serum is tied to them ๐.
I mean, the only way to get serum for withering blight is through the rift (as far as I know), and I think the rift releases with the archives in the mid-chapter patch. Considering new chapters come out every 3 months and it's been a month and a half since the Stranger Things chapter, I think it's safe to say it'll be out with the event.
No. But, it will probably be on the 22nd with the Withered Blight update.
Its in 2 days!๐
Tuesday IS the 22nd.
I'm aware. The no was in reference to the topic title "IS THERE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE" and no, the devs haven't said when the Archives are coming. But it's probably in the mid chapter patch on the 22nd. Yes, Tuesday.
It releases on the 22nd along with the Halloween update, this is confirmed because the devs have said that you will earn the putrid serum through the free track of the rift, which is a part of the archives.
While it's like 99% likely it's not "confirmed" as serum being in the Rift doesn't mean anything. As the serum will be in the Rift for it's entire duration.
Most likely the 22nd. Pretty sure the way we get serum is from the Rift, so we kinda need it for the event.