Bubba (Leatherface) Rework concept

51E82CCF-B9C8-4588-917A-2586A1EF0AB5.jpeg 98292D70-5EEB-4A29-9E20-BC5EFD294C48.jpeg

Images above to help simplify the changes, should be pretty straightforward. All feedback is appreciated.

Comments

  • Ive always liked the idea of letting Bubba chainsaw swing through pallets and keep going. It wont make him one of the best killers but it will help a lot.

  • I kind of like him where he is. He is still completely unique to Dead by Daylighy since he's the only killer who can multidown. I've never felt him being weak. I don't think any of the killers are weak anymore personally.

    Freddy imo was the last TRULY weak killer and now he's golden in my opinion.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    I kind of like him where he is. He is still completely unique to Dead by Daylighy since he's the only killer who can multidown. I've never felt him being weak. I don't think any of the killers are weak anymore personally.

    Freddy imo was the last TRULY weak killer and now he's golden in my opinion.

    I can agree with him being unique; no other killer can insta-down. However, Bubba is extremely weak. Against competent survivors you'll never get to use you're chainsaw unles they are in the open or make a big mistake.

  • No, sick of bloody cool down powers!